Today I have on my fat pants. Yes it is that time of the month, and boy am I a grump!! I am cramping, grouchy, hormonal, and all that goes with it. So, if you see me in my fat pants, fair warning, you may become a target of a mood missle!!!!
Finally we are getting some rain! Right now it is pouring down rain, and even thundering. It was cool, but now it is warm, or is that due to my fat pants? huh. oh well. Faith is loving the rain, she likes the sound. I am letting her on the back porch, it is inclosed so she is safe. Maybe my grass will green up. I really hope that this rain continues for a few days. We sure can use it. Ahhh here comes the cool air again.
Better go wake up Paige! She has been napping for 3 hours now. But I can't blame her. She had a rough time at playgroup today. A little boy twice her age kept pushing her down. My poor baby, all she did was smile at him and touch his chair! And she can barely walk as it is. Oh well, maybe I will get up the nerve and talk to his mommy next time I see her. I just don't know how to do it, and I don't want to cause any trouble because I really enjoy being around her. We'll see how it goes.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahh...the fat pants. i think that's part of every woman's wardrobe..lol
ReplyDeleteI think I own a few of those...glad I missed the playdate...I think I would of had a few choice words with whoever was pickin on my Paigey!!! LOL!!!
ReplyDelete